Thank You Again for Agreeing to Being a Part of This

1. Input your text below
2. Get it corrected in a few minutes by our editors
3. Improve your English!

IMPROVE YOUR ENGLISH

Three reasons to sign up for our newsletter:

It's useful and FREE

Just one email a week

More than 100,000 users already registered

Become a superhero of written English.

thank you for agreeing vs thank you for agreement

A complete search of the internet has found these results:

thank you for agreeing is the most popular phrase on the web.

More popular!

thank you for agreeing

350,000 results on the web

Some examples from the web:

  • Firstly, thank you for agreeing not to sue me for breaking your nose.
  • Mr President, first of all, I want to thank you for agreeing to put MEDIA Plus on your already very full agenda, despite the fact that we so often get there late at night.
  • Mr President, I promise to give as global and as brief a speech as possible, and I thank you for agreeing to prolong this debate slightly.
  • Mr. Silver, allow me to say thank you for agreeing to do this.
  • Your Honor, on behalf of my client, I'd like to thank you for agreeing to this hearing.
  • I just wanted to thank you for agreeing to pitch in, I know you have a full plate.
  • NARRATOR: 'My dear sister, thank you for agreeing to care for Connie in my absence.
  • Mr President, Mr Izquierdo Collado, let me first thank you for agreeing with me that LEADER II is in itself a sound Community initiative.
  • Mr President, Commissioner, Madam President-in-Office of the Council, I must thank you for agreeing, on most points, with the European Parliament's resolution, which lays down our whole philosophy on climate change.
  • Thank you for agreeing with me for once.
  • Thank you for agreeing to visit Kyung Joon with me.
  • Thank you for agreeing to meet me here today.
  • Thank you for agreeing to take the question.
  • Thank you for agreeing to join us upstairs.
  • Thank you for agreeing to break your fast with me this morning.
  • Thank you for agreeing to be our judges.
  • Thank you for agreeing not to call an ambulance.
  • Thank you for agreeing to talk to me.
  • Mr President, thank you for agreeing to look into that.
  • (school bell ringing) ARTIE: Mr. Shue, Finn, thank you for agreeing to this sit-down.

thank you for agreement

149,000 results on the web

Some examples from the web:

  • I would like to sincerely thank you for your agreement and support.
  • To conclude, I would just like once again - I hope that I have covered as much ground as possible - to thank you for the agreement and for your commitment.
  • Thanks to the agreement, Korea will also honour EU certificates and quality standards.
  • Thanks to this agreement, SMEs will stop operating as banks for public enterprises or large companies.
  • Thanks to the Interinstitutional Agreement, we can have the last word on noncompulsory expenditure.
  • The European Union played a fundamental role in reaching the August 2004 agreement thanks to the efforts of Community producers in applying a series of common agricultural policy reforms.
  • Thanks to this agreement, we can now say we have helped to define a key element for the completion of the internal market.
  • The Regulation introducing this new competence will enter into force soon, thanks to the agreement reached by Parliament and the Council at first reading.
  • Finally, we have gained one year, thanks to this agreement.
  • The situation is being tackled thanks to bilateral agreements with other countries, but the situation is unsustainable.
  • Thanks to the agreement at the European Council, the EU was able to negotiate from a very strong position.
  • Thanks to this agreement at first reading, this Fund will be operational as from 1 January.
  • Thanks to its agreement with the EU, Morocco benefits from an entry price to which it does not adhere.
  • Secondly, in the last two years, less than 4000 people have arrived on Italy's shores, thanks to bilateral agreements with Libya and Tunisia.
  • However, I will not be expressing my thanks for the agreement.
  • Thanks to that agreement, it will be possible to enhance substantially the Union's common foreign and security policy.
  • I am hopeful, particularly today thanks to the agreement by the Armenian authorities to participate in an intergovernmental committee with Turkey on the genocide.
  • Thanks to the Global Agreement, the EU and Mexico have increased trade with each other and come closer politically.
  • In this regard, I would like to congratulate the rapporteur on the new agreement and thank her for the work she has done.
  • Thanks to the agreement, it is possible to create a chain of legal assistance requests, whereby each link represents authorities and criminal law systems of different Member States.

IMPROVE YOUR ENGLISH

Three reasons to sign up for our newsletter:

It's useful and FREE

Just one email a week

More than 100,000 users already registered

Become a superhero of written English.

Related Comparisons

Thanks to TextRanch, I was able to score above 950 on TOEIC, and I got a good grade on ACTFL OPIC as well.
+ Read the full interview

— Alan, Student From

Alan Story

I love TextRanch because of the reliable feedback. The editors' comments are helpful and the customer service is amazing.
+ Read the full interview

— Zubair Alam Chowdhury, Technical Support Specialist From Bangladesh

Zubair Story

TextRanch has helped me to improve my written skills as well as to communicate more naturally, like a local English speaker.
+ Read the full interview

— Michel Vivas, Senior Technology Officer From

Michel Story

TextRanch is amazingly responsive and really cares about the client. It's the best online service that I have ever used!
+ Read the full interview

— Reza Bahrami, Photographer/Filmmaker From

Reza Story

I started to use TextRanch when I began to learn English. It has been an awesome way to improve my English skills.
+ Read the full interview

— Chiara Baesso, Copywriter From Italy

Chiara Story

I love that TextRanch editors are real people who revise the text and provide feedback – it makes it so personal.
+ Read the full interview

— Marelise, Social Media Manager From South Africa

Marelise Story

I sometimes wonder if my English expressions make sense clearly and TextRanch helps me a lot in such cases.
+ Read the full interview

— Snappy, Translator From Japan

Snappy Story

TextRanch has been really helpful in improving the flow and repairing the structure of my sentences.
+ Read the full interview

— Rin, Translator From

Rin Story

  • "Very fast and reliable."

  • "So convenient and accurate!"

  • "Gotta rate this 10 for real. Liked that keep it up!"

  • "It did not even take long to get my text in my hands! Better than any AI corrector!"

  • "I'm really happy!! I didn't expect that there is a real person, that's really amazing!!"

  • "Wow, is it a real people revision? Wow!"

  • "Wow, thanks. Before you replied to me, I just thought this service was powered by AI."

  • "I feel more confident. I have a few doubts, small details thay only a native speaker can solve. Thanks a lot!"

  • "I love it that it was fast! I was working on many projects and couldn't check the translations, so it was very helpful."

  • "Textranch is helping me to become a better writer!"

  • "Wow. An online service where professional editors even revise the style of your text? Amazing. Thanks, Textranch."

  • "It helped me a lot to write in English. There are people who can check my writing and in the same time, I can learn where my mistakes are."

  • "How amazing. Real,professional people proofreading your texts, not bots."

  • "Always satisfied! I'm actually learning."

  • "I like TextRanch because it's a reliable and fast tool."

  • "It is the best! I didn't know there is such a great website to do this"

  • "At first, I thought it was fake...… But its real and the editors really tried to help me for free. Loved Text Ranch. I am gonna use it for my business purposes from now onwards"

  • "These editors are really good at what they do. Real and competent editors."

  • "This is my first time with TextRanch. The experience is greater than all I have expected. Thank you so much."

  • "The human touch of editing which Grammarly and DeepL logo Translator is still not showing."

  • "Everytime I have any confusions, I go to TextRanch to review my words. It is such a useful tool and the editors are really helpful."

  • "This is a smart format! Didn't know my text would be edited on the spot. Therefor I'm really excited to use it again in the future."

  • "Thanks for the correction. My confusion totally disappeared."

  • "They are real people and not bots editing"

Why choose TextRanch?

Lowest prices
Up to 50% lower than other online editing sites.

Fastest Times
Our team of editors is working for you 24/7.

Qualified Editors
Native English experts for UK or US English.

Top Customer Service
We are here to help. Satisfaction guaranteed!

malonefatichaddent.blogspot.com

Source: https://textranch.com/240269/thank-you-for-agreement/or/thank-you-for-agreeing/

0 Response to "Thank You Again for Agreeing to Being a Part of This"

ارسال یک نظر

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel